RAISE THE ‘WOOF’ MPAIGN
Thank you to everyone who donated to our mpaign!
We are pleased to announce that we were able to exceed our goal and that all our repairs are now completed. The money that is left over will be utilized to conduct further building upgrades.
We couldn’t have done this without your support and we are extremely grateful.
Birthday parties, presentations and edutional tours are currently unavailable until further notice. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
OUR WISH LIST
Thanks to the generosity of donors and supporters in our community, many items we use and need at the Fredericton SP are donated. We appreciate all the donations and ask that you have a look at our current needs if thinking about donating. You n download and print a copy of Our Wish List here.
- Royal nin (wet) – Kitten instinctive thin slices in gravy and loaf in sauce (PetSmart or PetValu)
- Royal nin (wet) – Adult instinctive thin slices in gravy and loaf in sauce (PetSmart or PetValu)
- Royal nin (wet) – Ultra Light slices in gravy
- t Food (wet) – Friskies (pate if possible)
- t Food (dry) – Whiskas, Meow Mix, Friskies (Each n be found at most grocery stores, WalMart)
- Dog Food (wet) – Pedigree nned
- Dog Collars – Medium and Large sizes
- t rriers – Medium Size
- t Beds
- t Toys – wands, stinkies
- Dog Treats for training – liver or Rollover preferred
- Clickers for training both ts & dogs
- Dish Soap
- Nitrile Medil Gloves @ Costco (S, M & L)
- Paper Towels
- Mop Heads
- Photocopy Paper
- Gift rds for WalMart, nadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot
- Pet Safe Ice Control for our walkways
Looking for information on our policies and procedures? Pick a topic: General Information, Intake, Adoption Process, Visiting the Animals and Volunteering.